If you've changed your mind, or wish to return an unwanted gift, we'll refund your purchase if returned within 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For full details on our returns policy and process, please see our returns page.
Extended Returns Policy
For all orders from Nov 19th, our returns window has been extended until Jan 10th 2023.
Last Dates for Christmas Shipping
Please ensure orders are placed before 1pm (GMT) on the following dates:
UK Standard - 21st December
UK Next Day - 22nd December
During our busiest period, Nov 22nd to Dec 9th, same day dispatch may not be possible. Please allow upto 5 working days for dispatch.
- We all do it, that last minute check in your pockets and bag before you leave home. Searching for keys, phone, cards and earphones. Panic no more and keep them safe inside our Essentials Pouch.
- After asking you, our customers how you carry your daily essentials; some cram valuables in pockets, others scramble at the bottom of their bags to find their makeup, cosmetics and electronics, whilst a few of you forget entirely where you put things.
- Research suggests that we carry upwards of £500 worth of tech and over £150 of makeup and cosmetics on-the-move. Those valuables need a safe home!
- Designed in Shoreditch, London, prioritising style, functionality and environmental sustainability. Constructed from hard-wearing materials ensuring that our Eco Essentials Pouch is up to the challenge of travel and that daily wear and tear.
- Our Essentials Pouch is designed to complement your look on the desk in a co-working space, the gym changing room or in your local coffee shop.
Named after the Moeraki Boulders at Koekohe Beach on New Zealand's, South Island. It's estimated that these boulders formed between 60-65 million years ago and they're famous amongst Maori myths and legends.
These days, some people refer to the boulders as 'The Stonehenge of New Zealand' and they make a great photography opportunity - especially if you're at the beach for sunset.
All deliveries are carbon neutral
Powered by Shopify Planet
What The Press Say...
This handy pouch is so good in so many ways. It is the perfect size for stashing money, make-up and other bits and bobs.
OneNine5’s eco essential pouch is the thinking gift. Basically, it’s designed so you never have to delve into the bottom of your handbag again.
The perfect travel gift idea for the friend who goes on more holidays than supermarket trips.
Organise the chaos of everyday
A home for those small items and valuables lost at the bottom of a bag or backpack. With a slim design, it’s easy to pack and carry. The multipurpose inner pockets, elastic loops and dividers keeps all essentials organised in one place.
Constructed using vegan-friendly materials and a lining produced from 100% recycled plastic.
A planet first, London based start-up. Designing eco-conscious travel goods that help you pack smart.
Eco Essentials Pouch FAQ
Our top tip for cleaning the outer vegan leather is to give it a good wipe with a non-abrasive, antibacterial & biodegradable wipe.
Just make sure it doesn't include any kind of bleaching agent.
If you prefer to use a natural cleaning agent, opt for apple cider vinegar, combined with water.
No, we wouldn’t recommend submerging your pouch in water. The water-resistant outer will protect your valuables and essentials inside from unwanted splashes and spills though.
You can use the Eco Essentials Pouches to pack and organise multiple different items and valuables. The range of internal pockets and loops and purposefully designed to be equally practical whether you choose to store everyday items, make-up and cosmetics, tech and wires, medical items, travel essentials and more.
No it’s a little too slim for Apple’s chunky MacBook chargers.
We’ve had amazing feedback from the Ostomy community who trust our Eco Essentials for those emergency supplies you carry when you leave home. If you’re heading out for a few hours and still want to keep those emergency supplies nearby, our Eco Essentials Pouch is ideal for this requirement.
If you have a need to carry an EpiPen when you leave home, assuming the average size of an EpiPen is around 5.5 to 6 inches, you'll have no problem storing this inside our Eco Essentials Pouch.
The water repellent lining of all our travel goods is made from recycled polyester, often referred to as rPET and certified by Global Recycled Standard.
This is a great way to reuse plastic from some of the worst contributors like single-use drinks bottles.
Yes, we keep things simple to minimise waste. All our packaging is either home compostable, recyclable or made from recycled materials.