History of the wash bag
Travel in 2023
Whether you’re travelling round a continent, planning a long weekend in a city or just heading home to visit family for a couple of days, the wash bag is an essential in your suitcase or backpack.
- recyclable plant-based heads is the one for you.
- planning to swim in the sea? A reef friendly sunscreen is a must to ensure that your SPF doesn't risk coral bleaching.
- Lip balm
- Face cleanser/ wipes - if you've got a trusted face cleanser at home, you can carry a smaller amount in our OneNine5 reusable silicone travel bottles. Whilst Dock & Bay's reusable make-up removers are a great reusable option too.
- Hand cream
- Shave cream
- Aftershave & Perfume - typically bulky and heavy to carry, here's our top tip for you. Grab yourself a refillable atomiser so you can take your favourite scent with you on your travels.
- grüum's shampoo bars on-the-go.
- Conditioner - like shampoo, you can now find plastic-free conditioner bars.
- Hair product
- Hair spray
- Painkillers & Medication