1. "OneNine5" trade under companies registered in the jurisdictions of United Kingdom (OneNine5 LTD - CN 11334121) . 'OneNine5' ("OneNine5”, "we", and us") are committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us at our web and mobile sites: www.onenine5.com, www.onenine5.co.uk (Websites). We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection principles and the Data Protection Act 1998, which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The data protection principles also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This document describes how we manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Websites.
3. We manage your data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK Data Protection principles and the Data Protection Act 1998
4. We adhere to the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations and understand best practice for managing information with the Information Commisioners Office (ICO).
Personal information collection and use
5. "OneNine5" does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
5.1 When you visit our Websites you may be asked to complete an online form to submit information about you to us. Such information may include:
5.2 your name;
5.3 your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address; and
5.4 information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
5.5 We do not store financial information
6. In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.