OneNine5 Essentials Pouches FAQ's
What materials are the OneNine5 essentials pouch/makeup pouches/ tech pouches made from?
- Outer: Premium, Water resistant Polyurethane (PU leather) aka Vegan Leather
- Zips: Premium water-resistant aqua guard zippers
- Inner lining: 100% recycled polyester (rPET)
What is Vegan Leather?
- Vegan Leather is defined as any material that has not been sourced from an animal. When we set about researching what materials we would use for our wash bags we were very clear that we did not agree with the mass amount of leather wash bags on the market. We therefore spent months researching which cruelty free material we should select that was built to last and had a premium finish for our stylish consumers.
What are the measurements of the OneNine5 Eco Essentials Pouch/Makeup Bag/Tech Pouch?
- Our premium, slim essentials pouch has been designed and manufactured to cater for the your daily essentials; cables, chargers, airpods, lip balm, hand moisturiser, sanitary products, perfume, medication, hair ties, lipstick, face powder, concealer, mascara, bronzer, make up brushes, eyebrow pencils, face mask, anti-bacterial gel and chewing gum have all got their allocated space to keep them safe and organised.
Are the Vegan Leather Eco Essentials pouch waterproof?
- The recycled rPET Inner lining is waterproof, allowing you to remove those makeup stains easily with a quick wipe.
- The Outer is water-resistant to ensure your toiletries are protected from shower spray or even a stray splash from the sink basin. But be warned, do not submerge the wash bag as that will not end well.
Why have OneNine5 created Eco Essentials Pouches?
Following months of research and speaking to hundreds of people about what they carry in their daily lives; what became apparent was that most people don't keep all of their essentials such as makeup, tech, cosmetics, keys, wallets, phones, face masks, medication organised and in one place.
Instead they keep it in lots of different places such as at the bottom of their handbags, in their coat pockets or in their backpacks. That sparked an idea! We set about creating a product that traditionally is classed as a makeup bag/makeup pouch or a tech pouch. We didn't want to create two products (as thats a faff) so instead we worked with our Shoreditch based design team to create a hybrid, versatile product that would cater for tech, makeup and daily essentials called the Essentials Pouch. We've tested and used the essentials pouch and we think its a game changer. So go ahead and organise your chaos!