If you've changed your mind, or wish to return an unwanted gift, we'll refund your purchase if returned within 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For full details on our returns policy and process, please see our returns page.
- Over 200 million mini toiletry bottles end up in UK landfill every year. Finally, hotels are now removing those mini toiletries from rooms, so ditch single-use toiletries on your travels and switch to our refillable travel bottles.
- A durable and eco-friendly silicone that is 100% BPA free and heat resistant.
- Unscrew the lid to pour your favourite cosmetics and toiletries into our bottles before you travel.
- Maximise how much you can pack on your travels. Comfortably fit six of our reusable silicone bottles inside the detachable clear liquid bag.
- Packaging is made only from 100% recyclable kraft paper.
Dimensions (H x L x W): 14 x 3.5 x 3.5cm (per bottle)
Volume: 65ml per bottle
Weight: 29 grams (per empty bottle)
All deliveries are carbon neutral
Powered by Shopify Planet
What The Press Say...
Be sure to get a pack of Onenine5's 65ml silicone travel bottles, so you can bring your shower gel and body lotion with you - with a clear conscience. The squeezable material makes them easy to fill, use and wash.
If you’re the kind of traveller that takes a lot of creams, lotions and potions, OneNine5 is for you – designed by a London based start-up.
We all know single-use plastic is bad for the planet, but what can we do with the stuff that’s already here? OneNine5 has the answer.
Reuse, refill and say goodbye to single-use
With over 200 million of those mini toiletry bottles dumped in UK landfill each year, pass on these pesky single-use bottles and switch to our squeezy silicone bottles. The ideal accessory that packs perfectly inside our Eco-Conscious Wash Bag.
At 65ml in volume and clearly labelled, you’ll breeze through airport security carrying these.
A planet first, London based start-up. Designing eco-conscious travel goods that help you pack smart.